Wednesday 25 February 2015

Grizzly Bear - Octavia Herdson







My chosen animal was the brown bear or grizzly bear as they're more commonly known as.
To me these creatures are incredible, their strength and power is phenominal as is their will to protect their young and their territory.
 After a lot of research I discovered people either described bears as fearsome or cuddly.
However I have come to realise that both of these are in fact wrong; the bear is simply misunderstood. It's a wild animal and should be respected. So I decided to make an animation of a two-faced coin spinning with both the fearsome and cuddly side of the bear, to illustrate 'misunderstood' in this context.

'There's what you expect a bear to do and then there's what a bear does. Sometimes the two don't match up"

No comments:

Post a Comment