Saturday 22 March 2014

Crocodile

The animal I selected to research and illustrate for the research methodology unit was the Crocodile. This was an easy choice because of my love for reptiles, in particular the Nile Crocodile. 
The opportunity to hold a 'living dinosaur' during my research was an absolute thrill and provided me with an unexpected direction in which I took my project. 

I produced a series of illustrations giving facts and information, with a touch of humour, for children and adults alike. I hoped for these to be used at the Crocodiles Of The World Centre I visited. 
The images were made into six A1 display sheets and also formed a hand printed and bound book. 
The centre has been in contact to express an interest in using the work at their new site. I am in the process of following this up.







No comments:

Post a Comment