Wednesday 25 March 2015

Joseph Gardner - Mouse

For my Research Methodology project I chose to look at the mouse. For no simpler reason than my house was somehow infested with them, which is more common than I realised in Portsmouth. My project started when I caught a mouse in my kitchen. I tried to replicate this mouse with the wire workshop we had early in the project. After this I spent a lot of time working continuous line drawings of mice. In the Los Dave workshop I partnered up to create a owl-mouse crossover, I found this very successful as I was able to work on a larger scale than that of a mouse. After much development I decided on the idea of a Mouse in a tin can, they are renowned for going into cupboards and rummaging for food - and after the influence of My Dog Sighs I found the use of tin cans as very appropriate. I have chosen to add my Joint project from the Los Dave workshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment